Friday 22 April 2011

Gonna Introduce Myself...

if you're reading this then I've probably forced you to.
Anyway, I'm absolutely useless at first impressions so here we go...
I'm Éimear (that's pronounced "eee-mer") but most people call me Cabbage, no I don't know why but if it floats yer boat then you can call me Cabbage too :L
Single (unsurprisingly), 15, Irish, Music, My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Rise Against and YouMeAtSix, sadly I love photography, "emo" music and skinny jeans so i look like a fake most of the time
I have 4 best-friends that i see nearly everyday <3
Rise Against probably saved my life, as fake as that may sound it's never been more true...
I hate religion, I hate religious fanatics and i hate homophobic people,
hate is not a word I use lightly

No comments:

Post a Comment